Here are a few more new titles that you can find in the Langsdale Government Documents Collection:
- Eyewitness to War, Volume I & Volume II. (D 110.2: W 19/v. 1 & v. 2)
Subtitled: “The U.S. Army in Operation Al Fajr: An Oral History.”
- Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons. (HS 8.2: L47)
Comes with an audio CD of the lessons, so you can read along.
- Operations and Reconstruction Efforts in Iraq. (Y4. AR 5/2a: 2003-2004/28)
Transcript of hearings held by the House of Representatives Committee of Armed Services between January and July of 2004.
- Oversight of Gulf Hurricane Recovery: A Semiannual Report to Congress. (PREX 2.36: H 94/2006)
This report covers the second half of FY06 (April 1 – September 30, 2006).
- Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2007. (C 3.134: 2007)
Find statistical data on all sorts of topics in this annual compilation from the U.S. Census Bureau.