Here are some of the new titles you can find in the Langsdale Government Documents Collection:
- Developing a Stigma Reduction Initiative. (HE 20.427: ST 5)
This resource kit from the Department of Health and Human Services gives tips on planning, marketing, and outreach. The kit includes a CD-ROM with a sample marketing plan, drop-in articles, PSA print ads and TV scripts, and photo/clip art resources.
- The Iraq study group report. (Y3. P31: 2 IR 1/3)
Official copy of the December 2006 report.
- Lisotkin, David. Best practices for effecting the rehabilitation of affordable housing. (HH 14.2:AF 2/V.1-2)
- Occupational Outlook Quarterly, Fall 2006 (Vol. 50, No. 3) (L2.70/4:50/3)
Cover story: “Working Abroad: Finding International Internships and Entry-Level Jobs.”
- A performance review of FEMA’s disaster management activities in response to Hurricane Katrina. (HS 1.2:K 15)
A report from the Department of Homeland Security Office of the Inspector General. Published in March 2006.
- Recruiting, retention, and future levels of military personnel. (Y 10.2:R 24/6)
A study by the Congressional Budget Office.
- State and metropolitan area data book: 2006. (C 3.134/5-2: 2006)
- Transformation through partnerships: systems change to end chronic homelessness. (HE 20.427:H 75/PACK)
Package includes a documentary (DVD) and three pamphlets.