Finals and due dates for projects and papers are fast approaching. During this stressful period in the semester, don’t forget the RLB Library is here for you! Stop by the Library during DeStress Fest (Dec 5-8) for FREE snacks and de-stressing activities:
- Relax by coloring and/or divert your brain with word search puzzles. First floor, Room 112.
- Free snacks will be available throughout the week to help you study in the Library! First floor, Room 112.
- Yoga room with mats–Relax your body and still your mind during a pre-recorded yoga session (12-2 pm) OR do yoga stretches at your own pace and time. Lower level, Room 028B.
- Bring creativity into your life for less stress! ! Explore the photo exhibition of the Robert Breck Chapman Photography collection, from our Special Collections and Archives, on display in the Lower Level of the RLB Library. The exhibition also shows youth education programs that were part of Baltimore’s Cultural Arts Program throughout the 1960s and 1990s. Lower level, across from Room 027.
- Play vintage games in our Gaming Lab. Lower level, Room 013.
- Don’t forget we have streaming videos available for you to watch and take your mind off stress, including films on Kanopy and Swank and other platforms. Free to watch if you are a University of Baltimore student, staff or faculty.
The RLB Library also has many other resources to help with finals. Our librarians and staff are always available to assist you with research, finding resources, navigating databases, tutoring, writing, printing, using technology, and more. You can use floors 2-4 as a quiet space to study for finals or book a study room to work as a group.
Questions? Contact Angela Rodgers-Koukoui (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Li (email@example.com)