Did you know the RLB Library has a digital subscription to Communication Arts magazine on Flipster? Communication Arts is the largest trade journal of visual communications, and it covers graphic design, advertising, photography, illustration and interactive media. It’s a great resource if you are in the Digital Communication, Integrated Design, UX Design, or Creative Writing & Publishing Arts programs, or if you are just interested in design. You can read current and back issues of the magazine on Flipster, a digital platform that makes it easy to read magazines on your computer or mobile device. For your mobile device, you can download the Flipster app.
To read Communication Arts online:
- Go to the library’s website library.ubalt.edu.
- Click on “Journal Title Search” below the library search box’s blue GO button.
- Enter the magazine title “Communication Arts” in the search box.
- From the search results, click on the magazine title then “Full Text Access” and then “Flipster.”
To Use the Flipster App:
- Download the Flipster app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Find University of Baltimore and sign in with your UBalt id and password.
- Explore and read the Communication Arts magazine issue.
Questions? Contact Debbie Li at email@example.com.