With finals approaching, the RLB Library is a great place to study. During DeStress Fest (Dec. 6 to Dec. 10), the library will also provide plenty of opportunity for you to take a break:
- Make paper snowflakes, color and relax with word puzzles. First floor, Room 112.
- Free snacks will be available throughout the week to help you study in the Library!
- On Tuesday Dec 7, learn about Mandalas and color your own! (Hosted by the Office of Diversity and International Services.) First floor, Room 112.
- Academic coaches will be available Tuesday 2-4 pm and Wed 1-3 pm on the second floor.
- On Wednesday Dec 8, the Writing Center will hold drop-in hours 1:00 to 4:00 pm. Get help from a consultant on your work at any stage of the writing process from brainstorming to final draft! Second floor, BL217.
- Can’t make the in-person? Online appointments will be available throughout the week with writing consultants and tutors.
- For virtual ways to destress, check out this useful guide containing resources ranging from animal cams to yoga.
- Or watch streaming video licensed by the library!
Good luck and finish strong!
Questions? Please contact Debbie Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).